Pressure Sensitive Hot Melt Adhesive
For quotation please contact : "' [email protected] '"
Mobile/ WhatsApp/ Imo/ Viber/ Line: +8801678861146
Phone: +8801678861146; +8801794399957
For more details please
|Base||Rubber base copolymer|
|Apparent||Transparent, White, Yellowish, Gray|
|Softening point||90 ± 5 °C||ASTM - E28 ( R&B )|
|Melting point||95 ± 5 °C||ASTM - E28 ( R&B )|
|Application temperature||150 - 180 °C|
|Specific gravity||0.92 - 1.15|
|Viscosity at 170°C||5000 - 7000 cps||ASTM D 4878 - 08|
|Avoid temperature||190 °C|
|State of mater||Solid|
|Flash point||Over 205 °C|
Key applications of our hot melt pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Tape Industry
- Shoes Making
- Others: It can be developed according to customer’s needs
Walton dedicated to supplying a unique series of rubber base pressure sensitive hot melt adhesive for tape industry, packaging, footwear industry, assembly and automobile industry. Our products provide the following benefits.
- Impact Resistant, Moisture Resistant, Vibration Resistant, Heat Resistant
- Excellent adhesion to rubber & different types of foams
- Excellent adhesion to low surface energy plastics
- This adhesive is specially formulated for foam lamination and more demanding indoor and
moderate outdoor mounting and joining applications, including bonding of metal to rubber
gaskets and many other plastics, where moderate temperature and high shear performance
- Can apply in attaching trims, labels, lining, fabric, web splicing, core starting and end tabbing.