Woodworking Hot Melt Glue
For quotation please contact : "' [email protected] '"
Mobile/ WhatsApp/ Imo/ Viber/ Line: +8801678861146
Phone: +8801678861146; +8801794399957
For more details please
- Wood Cabinets, Doors , Drawers, Faces and Frames
- Edge banding, profile wrapping, and upholstery bonding
- Chair Production, Block Board Jointing, Finger Jointing, Wood Veneer
- Flat Lamination– Cold and Hot Press, Multi-layer Laminating
- Customized products for new and others application
|Base||Copolymer based on ethyl vinyl acetate (EVA)|
|Appearance||White, Yellowish, Gray, Black|
|Physical state||Solid (Granulate, Block, Lump, Stick)|
|Softening point||90±2 °C||ASTM - E28 (R&B)|
|Melting point||98±2 °C||ASTM - E28 (R&B)|
|Application Temperature||170-190 °C|
|Viscosity at 180 °C||2015-3650 cps||ASTM D 4878-08|
|Shearing strength (N/cm2),||420±30 (at 25 °C)|
|Avoid temperature||220 °C|
|Open time||35 sec|
|Set time||3 sec|
|Flash point||>450 °C|
|Storage||21°C (70°F), 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight|
Walton designs a special range of hot melt adhesives that meet all requirements of woodworking and furniture industry where use innovative, modified and challenging materials. We are using modern technology and high-grade raw materials in their production and ensuring best quality.
Benefit of our products:
- High adhesion strength in wood, porous and non-porous substrates.
- Medium viscosity that easy to apply
- Impact and moisture resistant
- Applicable in low energy and corrugated surfaces
- Excellent thermal stability and Die-cuttability.
- Based on diverse application accommodated as different open time, curing speed and fast to slow dry properties
- Viable in hostile environment